Gatorade, lane-splitting

Took the pipe off last night, and got about 95% of it off with Easy-Off ("No
Fume Cold Apply" version, if you must know). Did another application this
morning before I left for work on the Speed Triple.

Also used Armorall cleaner on the sugar-sprayed bodywork in back (including
the brackets for the bags), and it got clean amazingly quickly.

Now I just need to do the middle and the front...

I lane-split every day up the 405 here in Ellay; one useful thing has been
the Kisan headlight modulator on the Speed Triple. I need to order one for
the Sprint; it's _amazing_ how many drivers react to the blinking headlight
and give me some extra room.

Something to think about.

Marc D
"Dude Dawg"