New Post & Video's

Hi All,

I've been lurking for nearly two months now, meaning to introduce myself but
never quite finding or taking the time. Exactly a month ago I bought a black
'00' ST and it just turned 1500 miles. I promise to give a brief
introduction soon... however the post on Paul's Video prompted me to let you
all know I just got back from ThunderHill Racetrack in No. California where
I had the good fortune to borrow a video camera and strap it the gas tank
for half a day. It turned out far better than I expected--the video, not
necessarily my riding. <g>

If anyone is interested in the sight and sound of the ST on the racetrack I
would be happy to let a tape make the rounds. It's amusing to listen to the
sound of peg feelers being ground to dust. <g> (Should've took them off
before hand but didn't realize how capable the Sprint would turn out to
be--or how mushy the suspension was at first.)

cheers,
Brett from Seattle (a recovering ST1100 rider)
"Roamn"