Re: ST owners in my vicinity

  Neil> I was just across the border on Sunday for a jaunt down Chuckanut Drive,
  Neil> just south of Bellingham and I had no problems with customs either way,
  Neil> other than the lines were a tad long.  I was able to horn in, much to the
  Neil> shagrin of a few cagers I'm sure (no one said anything however), so I didn't
  Neil> have to wait long.  It was a great afternoon for a ride.

  Excellent!  I haven't ridden chuckanut on the bike yet.  The only
reason I mention the customs folks is that I have only once in my
entire life gotten across back into the US without having my car
searched.

  I've taken the Coho ferry up from Port Angeles to Victoria and
ridden out toward Renfrew (gorgeous road!), and didn't have a problem,
but coming up from I-5 always causes me problems...

  Neil> Seattle is certainly well within a day's ride -- more like an hour or so at
  Neil> the rate I was going at times -- gotta stop doing that :-)

  Are you thinking of coming down for the Mt. St. Helens RAT ride
later this year (July I think)?
- --
- -jong

End of st-digest V2000 #146