Re: Ann's explination of Rhiannon

And aren't you glad you asked ;-)

Seriously, thanks for the thorough explination Ann.  I'll back your memory
that the Danaans were the pre-existing peoples on Erie, and the Fomorians
the incoming euro-gauls.  But after the Fomorians proved too brutish the
Danaans took on a more etheral existance.  They becoming the banshee and
spirits that have 'haunted' the Irish since the days of Fin Mac Cool, and
get involved again in the their history at the birth of Cuchulain.  I've
been digging into my heritage and have become quite interested in my 'paddy'
inheritance.

- -Steve "Dirty Dawg"