Dawgbert's headed west!

Hey all,
	I just accepted a job offer with a company in Sunnyvale, CA (USA), so
I'll be relocating to the Silicon Valley towards the end of the month. I
had hoped to ride my ST across the country, but with my broken
collarbone I'll have to content myself with discovering only the CA
roads next month. (From what I've read here and elsewhere, that's not
too bad of a consolation prize!)
	So, to my East coast friends on the list, a fond farewell, and to the
many new West coast friends I hope to make, a hearty "Hello!"
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG Consulting, LLC