RE: Dawgbert's headed west!

Cue Homer Simpson:  Oh crap!

I am standing here beside myself, considering the fallacy of waiting for
better weather to ping Blake for the next group ride.  I'm expecting news of
a six-alarm fire at the White House any minute now.  Looks like Saturday
morning before the donner und blitzen roll in or Sunday.  If you don't feel
like riding I would gladly treat you to your favorite cup of Joe.  Sort of
an "ave atque vale".  In any event, take this as my poor blessing:

May the road rise to meet your wheels, may the sun shine warmly on your face
and the rain fall gently on your fields between 3AM and 5AM so as not to
disrupt your riding plans, may the wind be always at your back (increasing
fuel economy), and may you be back in your garage before the Devil knows
you've gone for a blast.

Crash (Crap timing is an art, not unlike taking circumstances for granted.)