Re: Dawgbert's headed west!

"Smith, Steven" wrote:

> I am standing here beside myself, considering the fallacy of waiting for
> better weather to ping Blake for the next group ride.

Hiya, Crash! Thanks for the consideration, and sorry for the
consternation! Because of the severity of my fracture, I'm probably not
going to get back on my bike until the end of May. Although the pain's
supposed to go away after three weeks, the bones can still be pushed out
of position by engaging in too much activity during the following five
weeks. I really want to avoid getting a plate put in, and all the
attendant complications, so I'm erring on the side of caution.

Keep me in mind, and let me know what's up around the end of May,
beginning of June!

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting	(for only 13 more days!)
KPMG Consulting, LLC
McLean, VA