Re: Goldwing

The wife wants to be comfortable and I want to
> ride a motorcycle so is the wing our best bet?

Hi Mark

Actually I bought mine for passenger confront and lilmama loved it. If you
use it to tour on and your touring is mainly freeways and highways it is a
great bike. If I could have afforded another bike at the time I may have
keep it. I can't imagine a passenger not liking the Wing. So if you are
looking to tour and keep mama happy I don't think you can go wrong with the
Wing. You sound like me, one of the first thing I look at in a bike is the
passenger seat, I don't care how much horsepower it has, if lilmama isn't
happy I know I won't be either.8-)

 I am now thinking about buying an RS, that is why I joined this list. I
remember sitting on my Honda 150 when I was a kid and lusting after a
Triumph. A 650 was a big bike back then. The largest Honda was a 450.

Ron

End of st-digest V2000 #150