Headlight modulator on an ST

I just purchased a Kriss Starburst Headlight Modulator for my '99 ST, their
website made it sound like all you did was plug it between the bulbs and
their wireing, turns out there's more to it and I wanted to post about it
here before I proceed.  The first wire is for a 12v power source, which I
plan on running to the accessory socket, and the second is to the horn.
This is where I get confused.  It -MUST- be a 12v POSITIVE actuated horn,
the owner's manual doesn't mention anything about it and I can't find my
tester to check it myself.

Anybody know if the horn on the Sprint ST is a positive or negative actuated
horn?  If it's a negative system I have to get an additional relay for
installation.