Re: My first day on an RS

Hi Mike,

At 11:56 PM 4/8/2000 +1000, Mike Hill wrote:
>I picked up my new RS this morning. It looks and feels great, the only
>problem I have with it is trying to keep the rev counter below 3,500 revs
>for the next 100km. I have an early morning ride scheduled for tomorrow
>that should resolve that matter. Touch wood, the bike rides like a dream.
>The dealer warned me that the gears would be very cluncky until the 1st
>service, but I have had no such problems. The gear box is great.

Congratulations! What's your color?

>Which brings me to the point of this mail. Can anyone tell me an easy way
>to get the bike up onto its centre stand!

Right hand on the top rack, left hand on the handle bar, right foot on the
centre stand. Stand up on your right foot with all your weight, but don't
try to pull the bike with your arms, she will just "sit" on the centre stand.

>I had it fitted as an option but
>am finding it difficult to operate. Apart from that everything is just fine
>and dandy. I had the belly pan fitted, and also bought a tank bag.

Can you tell me where do you fasten the tank bag base on the front?

Ciao