hot hot hot

So I'm looking at some fixes for the heat coming off the upper right fairing
before certain parts that are dear to me (and, I trust, my girlfriend) are
fully baked. How many California (i.e. catalyzed) ST folks have high levels
of heat dumping off there? Any non-California folks? Anyone implemented a
fix (other than the fairing mods on the site??).

I've been thinking about ceramic-coating the header; a quick test might be
to jusy wrap in in that heat-insulating tape the two-stroke riders use.
Anyone think of a downside to that??

Got almost all the Gatorade off the bike (end can will have to go in for a
polish..oven cleaner got 96%, but still some bits left...), and we're back
on the road again...

Marc Danziger
00 Sprint ST "Vixen"
95 Speed Triple "Strumpet"