From: Garrett Johns <garrett.johns@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: Diecast Triumph models

> I don't believe any of the maisto triumph models have yet been released.
Believe me , I've been waiting. The honda CR250,  honda XR 650,the yamaha R7
and TDM850 are available. I've been collecting these  models for the past
couple years and they seem to release a couple new models every month or so.
I may be mistaken. BTW I buy mine at walmart for 1.97 each. Sorry asheville
diecast. Garrett "stray dawg" johns (if this dawg name is taken I apologize
to its rightful owner)