RE: Color stats

	When I ordered my Blue ST last October my dealer( Freehold Triumph ) was
only scheduled 2 bikes that color through the summer.  They ended up trading
with a dealer in New York who got theirs first.  They had mine all prepped
and ready in mid-Nov for me.  As far as the dealer being due one, the same
thing happened to Freehold; that's why they went to other dealers for me.
Try "hounding" them a little it may help them find one.