Re: free play in rear wheel

I checked my rear wheel and it does no such thing. It is firm and
there is no free play. I don't think there should be any play side to
side. I'd check that the rear wheel is properly torqued and maybe
also ( if one has the tools and skill) the swing arm. Maybe a visit
to the dealer is in order or a call to TOA.

Erik
Hot Dawg