Why I love my dealer

I was going to remove my side pannier brackets when I discovered that I
did not have all the necessary parts to accomplish the task. The
panniers were installed by the dealer 4 months ago in mid December. With
my tail tucked between my legs and my head hung low I called them to see
if they still had my parts. I was on hold for a total of 2 minutes when
they came back on to tell me that they had a bag with all my parts. I
was quite surprised that they still had them and found them so quickly.

Life is good. Again.

BTW For inquiring minds: Freehold Triumph (formerly Shore Power and
Sports) in Freehold, NJ. The only complaint I have is that I live 50
miles from them.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

"The moment you're born you start dying.
 So you might as well have a good time."
                             Cake