RE: free play in rear wheel

>>I think you are sliding and the stock tires make no noise at all when
sliding.  When mine were worn and cold I really had to watch out in parking
lots for slipping.
Martin "Broke Dawg" Retherford<<

I'll second that! I've been a little uncomfortable with these stock tires
from day one. They felt better once heated up on the racetrack, but I still
had a little squirming going on. On the other hand the squirming, while
sometimes unnerving, never felt out of control. When the tires are cold,
however, they seem to slide quite easily.

Brett