RE: Headlight modulator and side questions

Jeff,
	Thanx again for the link.  As for  your dilemma with the horn  I don't
believe there is any "negative" voltage on the bike, save for maybe
something to do with the computer.  I think your question could be answered
with a little voltage meter poking around on the wiring for the horn.  I
think you can get a cheap volt meter for 5-6 bucks at the local parts
house.  Good luck...

Martin Retherford