sprint rs vs ducati st2

Hi,

I have been looking at Triumphs for some time.  I am in love with the
sprint RS!!  I am curious, though, have any of you sprint owners ridden
the ducati st2?  I was looking through the archives, and it appears that
this question has popped up before.  I am wondering how the two bikes
compare in power.  Ducati advertisements always mention ducaties lifting
up the front wheel coming out of corners.  How do the sprints fair in
this area?

thanks ahead of time,

Justen