Re: Vegas Trip

>The manufacturer is Camelbak http://wwww.camelbak.com  , and as a veteran of
>this ride on this very same machine may I humbly suggest taking a 'plane.
>The route I took in from So. Cal, both the scenery and ride are crap. If the
>ride in from the Northwest is better, let me know.

One of my housemates absolutely loves this ride... he always goes
through Death Valley or Yosemite, or down the coast.  I'm probably not
quite as enthusiastic as he is (he once did 50 miles on a dirt road on
an R1100RS, because it looked cool on the map), but I'm sure a good
route can be found.

Is there a odel of Camelbak that's particularly well suited to
motorcycling?

- -Patti