Re: First Oversea's Ride

Keith, not to be short but try the owners manual, recommended two up
info is in there. Start with what Triumph recommends and if you find
the suspension bottoming add a bit more. As for tire pressures what
ever you do DO NOT exceed the max tire pressure on the tires side
wall this is a good way to cause a blow out. I believe that the Max
tire pressure for the BT-57 is 42 psi.

Erik
Hot Dawg