Bike trailers [was Re: Advice on shipping an ST?]

Previously, you (Blake Sobiloff) wrote:
> OK guys, I'll bite: what's this option going to cost me?

An arm and a leg?  Or maybe just a collar bone.  ;-)

> Bill, what should I be looking for in a motorcycle trailer and who makes
> good ones? If I'm going to do this, I imagine the trailer should be able
> to carry tools and spares so that I can eventually cart a race bike
> around.

Seriously I don't know but would like to see some discussion on this.
For me I'd be looking at a trailer capable of carrying 2 bikes so my
wife and I could both cart them somewhere we wern't willing to ride to.
But that looks like it will be further in our future.

I once did some Web searching and found a company that made what looked
to be a good 2-rail motorcycle trailer (open) but I've lost the link.  I
think the company may have even been here in Florida (good for me, not
so good for you perhaps).

Maybe we should ask a Harley rider for suggestions.  Using a trailer
seems to be the most reliable way to get one to the intended
destionation.  ;-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL