re: ST pricing

Guess I got lucky.. I paid $11k out the door, with freight and prep,
including the two pannier set and heated grips, installed. I did take
a 99 instead of a 2000 but the price would have been the same, I just
didn't want to wait 2 months for a black 2000 (September of 99) ..
could have had a blue one but I really wanted the fastest color ;-)

Erik" Hot Dawg" Miner