Sitting for tow to three weeks

"... sits for two to three weeks often ..."
How can you stand it? If I get busy doing family things on a weekend and
don't ride for 2 or 3 days I get itchy!

	Well, I didn't say I liked it but when you have an indoor coed soccer
team that I've accidentally sent out game reminders to the list on
before. And an eleven year old daughter who plays on a select soccer
team, soccer tournament, team manager, tournaments, restoring a '65 car,
the aircraft museum, home life, yard work, and a job darn it. Time is
precious.
	Why'd you think I suggested the get together last year that turned into
the annual Rallye? I wanted to ride!

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"