Re: Fuel tank mystery.. TOA asked.

St'ers I just called TOA about this. Jerry the customer service guy (
nice fellow) had not heard about it (yet) he is going to talk to the
tech guys to find out what's up. I'll post whatever I find out when I
find out. Should we begin tracking this situation ??  So far there
seems to be 3-4 reported cases. This reminds me off the leaking fuel
tanks on 1998-1999 BMW K1200RS's BMW eventually recalled all the fuel
tanks! But only after a group from the BMW Internet Riders contacted
the NTSHA and they issued a recall!

Erik