Re: Engine Management Light

You might want to try cycling the computer. Turn the bike on with the
key only, do not use the kill switch. Wait a couple of  seconds to
let the fuel build, start the bike let it idle for a minute then shut
it off USING THE KEY ONLY no kill switch. Now start the bike again
same way, key only and see if the check engine light remains on. If
so them you prolly do have some sort of management fault.

HTH,,
Erik
Hot Dawg