(OT) The best roads in the Alps

Apologies for this off-topic post.
It's that time of year again when people are beginning to plan summer bike
trips (well, at least in the northern hemisphere).

If any of you are thinking of going to the Alps then I'd like to draw your
attention to my site, aimed at listing the best biking roads in the area.
     http://members.aon.at/tchallen

It's an on-going project, of course, and most of France is still missing
(it'll be added to over the next couple of weeks).
I'd really appreciate any comments, especially if anyone has their own fave
roads.
I desperartely need some info on camping and campsites. Can anyone help me
out ?

thanks,
Tim