re: laptop on an ST

>  From: Patti Beadles <pattib@xxxxxxxxxx>, on 04/17/2000 16:41:
>  What's the best way to carry a laptop long distances?  Would it be
>  better off in the panniers or the topbox?

Most laptops are pretty light nowadays, so I wouldn't really worry about the
balance of the bike. I'd be more concerned about the vibration and jostling of
the laptop. So my answer would be wherever it could be insulated from vibration
and jostling by something soft - like clothes. Over the instrument cluster is
probably out...  ;-)

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	Spring, Texas, USA
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"