RE: RS Headlights.. for Mike

Mike,
   I would imagine that there is a different relay and or relay connector on
your bike.  At some point in the not to distant future I will follow the
leads of my headlights back to their relay and see what goes where.  Another
difference may be in the bulbs and the accompanying plugs.  Pull one of
yours out and see if you even have a low and high filament.  There may be a
short cheap answer or you may have to do some conversion (read expensive
:) ).  Any thoughts from anyone else?

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (Yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va. USA