California BMW Triumph experiences?

Hey all,
	Does anyone on the list use this dealership (Cal BMW Triumph in
Mountain View)? How about good or bad experiences dealing with them?
Recommendations for a different dealer?

I hope to be living in the mid-Penninsula area (somewhere between San
Mateo and Palo Alto). However, I haven't settled on a place yet and the
movers (obviously) won't move the bike without knowing where to deliver
it. So my idea is to ship my bike straight to my future Triumph dealer.
By the time the bike arrives I'll have settled on a place and my
collarbone will have healed enough to let me ride the bike home from the
dealer. I'll have the dealer do an inspection once the bike arrives to
make sure there's no shipping damage, plus it'll give me an opportunity
to establish a relationship with 'em. (Anyone see any problems with this
plan?)
- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting