Re: California BMW Triumph experiences?

Blake,

I purchased my RS from CalBMWTriumph and can recommend
them highly enough.  Knowledeable, helpful staff, and very
compentant service department.

I live just across the bay in Fremont and used this organization,
even though there is a closer Triumph dealer, because I had
heard such good things about them.

I suggest that you call the service department and speak with
either Eli or Joe (650-966-1183), if you haven't already done so,
and discuss your plan with them.

Good luck.  Let us know when you are ready to ride.

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS