Finding deleted messages and digest

	David McCarthy wrote: I have spent so long busting my sides laughing at
this, I deleted the original post and list. Has anyone or even the
original poster got it and can mail me direct.
Need something to keep the sense of humour intact in a cold and wet,
Plymouth UK.
Regards Dave McCarthy

	Dave, just go to the web site and check the archives. There you'll find
that deleted digest with this and other messages. A very good source of
fiber for those in need.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"