Re: Dead Battery (continued)

In a message dated 4/18/00 5:11:47 PM, matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Waited until the charger went into maintain mode, checked the voltage on
the battery and it was showing charged. Without hooking it up to the bike I
left it for 24 hours and tested it again. Still Ok. Hooked it up to the
bike and again left it for 24 hours. Still Ok. It rained the last few days
so I wasn't worried about it and it sat connected to the bike with no
charger. Rode the bike today and it worked just fine.

Dear Matt,
I predict you'll be buying a new battery within a month. Let us know in a
month if I am a false prophet. Dave Collins, San Diego