Re: Re[2]: Tach light

<<  I do a lot of midnight riding too (Don, stop sniggering).
      I can clearly see the speedo, tacho, fuel gauge and temperature gauge
      but the clock is invisible. Maybe we could relocate the fuel warning
      light over the clock as illumination? >> Martin.

The fuel warning light has behaved itself since it was changed so no go there
anymore <grin>.  I might ring up the dealer and ask if they can sort
something out.  Usually, the stars, moon or lighting gives some illumination
to the other instruments.  It was really eery/spooky going down those very
narrow very winding country lanes with forest either side (Chilterns) with
only the speedo visible and short distance ahead with the full beam.  As well
as the mistyness and rain, the roads curved so much the beam had little
distance to penetrate.     Ann, 'combrogi' dawg,  Kent, Britain