Re[2]: Tach light

Martin Fay <mfay@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>      I do a lot of midnight riding too (Don, stop sniggering).  I can
>      clearly see the speedo, tacho, fuel gauge and temperature gauge
>      but the clock is invisible. Maybe we could relocate the fuel
>      warning light over the clock as illumination?
Jim wrote;
<<
    You should be able to see the clock too.  Or am I the only one who
has a little light in his?

I do alot of after dark riding too, working 4 to midnight.  I haven't had
any problems with visibility to the speedo, tach and fuel gauge.  The light
in the clock comes an goes, but I usually don't care what time it is that
late at night.  If by invisible you mean it's lit but you can't read it I
know what that is.  The clock face isn't tilted up enough to get a good read
on the LEDs, you'll have to dip your head down to read it.

- -Steve "Dirty Dawg"