RE: HELP!

>>I just bought the Sprint ST yesterday (brand new) and already I´ve come
across some problems. The "Engine Management Malfunction Indicator
Light" is litten all the time. Because of the Easter, all dealers and
mechanics are closed today so I really need some help to determine how
serious the problem is? Can I ride my bike today or should I wait?
Anyone familiar with the same problem? Please reply asap.<<

I had the same exact problem for the first couple days after I brought home
my bike. It meant nothing and disappeared in a couple days. The light would
stay on even after I turned off the bike! The dealer couldn't find anything
wrong. I now have 1,600 miles on the bike and the problem has never
reappeared. If everything sounds and runs fine, don't worry about it. Ride
and enjoy!

Brett