Re: Top Rack etc.

> Kevin writes:
>
>  >If instructions exist for the the heated grips, top rack,
>  >and top box, I could sure use a copy of each.
>
>  (1) Make appointment with dealer
>  (2) Take bike to dealer
>  (3) Wait
>  (4) Write check
>  (5) Collect bike with grips and top rack installed
>
>  This worked flawlessly for me.
>
>  - -Patti

Kevin I have no instructions for you, but I believe if you search the
archives on the triumphnet.com page, you should find good instructions for at
least the grips. I know that the top rack for the box needs removal of the
rear  grab handle, and I think that removal of the rear plastic bit over the
fender is necessary. I think if I was to do it, I would remove the rear
wheel, too, to enable access if any drilling is required. Let us know how it
goes, I am sure at least  one other person on the list is  a total
motorcyclist ( read does all their own work like God intended ), but after
the poncey load of crap I got for answers to my last maintenance question, I
wonder...
Methinks this list is long on newbie garage queen owner types and short on
motorcyclists (by my definition).

CA Stu <-- ducking and running for cover.
Stuart Mumford
99 Sprint ST