Re: ST (Otterboy)

Hello Nick,

My name is John Seltzer.  I live in Bellingham.  Bought my ST (red 2000) at
Champion Cycle here in town. Had it 2 weeks now. Got my 500 mile service last week
and just went past 800 miles yesterday.  Love the scoot and ride almost every
chance I get, rain or shine.  Looking forward to meeting with other ST guys. There
aren't many STs here in town. I know of a black 99 and a red 99.

JHS

"Nick Tarabochia (by way of Eric Sheley )" wrote:

> for Otterboy:
>
> I got my ST at Cyclemart in Olympia (Lacey) and they were very nice to deal
> with.  I bought my bike in January so they were nice enough to give me a
> discount.  Put in 150 miles today and managed to make most of it work
> related.  Where are you and where do you ride?  It would be nice to trade
> notes with someone local.  Nick Tarabochia, Gig Harbor.

- --
John H Seltzer, Representing Team Tyrannosaurus X Racing
2906 Alvarado Drive
Bellingham, WA  98226
360-647-7702