Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:48:30 -0700
From: don draper <donnydogood@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: for Martin - Helicopters

 Helicopters???  Had a ride in one once from Idlewild airport (now JFK) to
the top of the Pan-Am building in Manhattan. Never been so scared since I
came home from a trip and tried to explain to an agitated, razor-wielding
wife why my balls wouldn't float in the bathtub!

 Like standing on an H-D powered paint mixer balanced on top of a flagpole!
I'd rather jump out of an airplane than ride in a helicopter.