Triumph in Greece

Hello All,

Just joined the mailing list again after ten days touring around Greece on a
98 model Tiger.  Sadly it wasn't mine - I booked a tour through Triumph Bike
Tours, run by Deborah Stagonakis.  The Lovely Ballast & I chose to do a
self-guided tour, i.e. Deborah organises the bike, books all hotels and
provides a good route book which fits in the tank map wallet and makes it
pretty hard to get lost.

We had a brilliant time in the sunshine, visiting castles, ruins, temples,
ice cream cafes (great food, the extra weight we put on must be why the fuel
consumption was going up by the end of the trip!) and of course biking some
of the best twisty mountain roads in Europe in great scenery.  We did
actually manage to find one bit of straight road to see how fast Tiggers can
fly...

Anyway, Deborah's not paying me for this, so that's enough free advertising
for her.  Check out http://www.triumphbiketours.com/ for more information.
I'm now off to decide whether to buy my own Tiger to go with the ST - or
rather, which colour of Tiger to buy!

Neil