Re: Leathers ?

Hmm, I had the same thing happen to my horizon jacket.  The zipper handle
broke off completely (I now use an ugly black twist tie--no time to see a
tailor) and the stitching has torn where it connects at the waist for the
main zipper.  I guess I'm big for my age.  Anyway, so is it true that the
Triumph leather is warranteed?  for a year or more?  How does one go about
getting warranty work done on his jacket?  I'd rather not have to ship it to
Atlanta as I got it right the first time and only bought Triumph brand
leathers.

Also, anyone with the horizon jacket know where you can get the spine
armour?  It came with a pouch, but no plastic.

Thanks,

Stephen Penick
penick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'99 Triumph ST (Red)