Parts Data on CD?

Hello All,
  Does anyone know if Triumph puts all of their parts and repair data on
CD-ROM?  When you go to a car dealer instead of using the old Micro-Fiche
they pull out a CD and look at it on a computer.  It usually includes a
break down of the component as well as all of the part numbers associated
with it.  Even a Micro Fiche would be helpful.  I don't really need one as
of yet, but would like to have something like this on hand when I do need
it.  Or does the factory service manual go into this type of detail?  Honda
started putting the Gold Wing's manual on CD-ROM so I was hoping Triumph had
done something similar.  Sorry for the rambling I am getting over the flu
and still taking all sorts of cool meds!!!

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA