Re: Pipemasters

Martin,

They're just up the road from me (literally 5 mins. away). Reputable
company, been around for years. I've not had dealings with them personally,
but have asked for general comments from a mate who has. He had them build a
custom system for a super-motard special he built, he knows them well and
I'm pretty sure he was satisfied with their service. I will post his
comments when he replies. Is there anything specific you wish to know? Be
happy to gather intelligence for ya!

Paul Bulfin.
Brisbane, Australia.
Black '99 ST (and '77 Silver Jubilee Bonnie - soon, maybe - watch this
space!)