Re: A Hill Country Weekend

> >On Sunday we made it to Bandera in time for lunch at OST, and then on to
> I'll be staying in Bandera next weekend. Our friend Brad Mobley with HTSA
> puts on a Rallye there every year that I attend if possible. I'll be
> returning the following weekend to attend the RAT Rallye in Fredericksburg.
> Are you and Richard going?

We won't make the HSTA gathering, but we will be in Fredericksburg.  We
will probably make it to Austin on Thursday night (too many bambis
between Austin & Fredricksburg at night for our liking and can't spare
the vacation day to come any earlier) and make it in to Fredericksburg
early Friday morning for the day's ride.

We'll see you there!

Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White