Re: Vanson perf pants?

Jim,
I have recently debated which Vanson setup to get.  I
have been in need of a better jacket, and since buying
the ST realize that I definitely want pants as well.

I ordered a partial perf Vanson Cobra and decided to
go with the perf pants.  Hopefully they will be at my
door tonight and I can give you some opinions after
the weekend.  What convinced me was the description on
www.newenough.com, which is where I ordered them from.

"If you ride in moderate to warm weather then get the
PTSV pants. Even in cooler weather, these will be
comfortable. The entrance of air is not as pronounced
with the pants as it is with the jacket.  I tell
people that the fully perforated jackets are good down
to about 65 degrees only, but the pants would be
comfortable at lower temperatures especially with any
fairing protection that you have.  If you ride in
moderate to cold weather and want the warmth and wind
blast protection of solid heavy leather, then choose
the PTSRs."

I'll post my educated opinions to the list if anyone
is interested.

Todd Brockmeyer
'00 Blue ST, just hit 500 miles last night

>..Vanson pants to go with the jacket and was
wondering

=====
tbrock500@xxxxxxxxx