re: Vanson perf pants

>  From: todd brockmeyer <tbrock500@xxxxxxxxx>, on 04/27/2000 14:10:
>  I have recently debated which Vanson setup to get.
>	<snip>
>  I'll post my educated opinions to the list if anyone is interested.

	Absolutely, love to hear it. I have seen the pants in person and know
they're perforated on the front of the thigh and back of the calf rather than
all over like the jacket. I can understand why, as perforation on the bottom of
the thigh wouldn't do much for ventilation and the front of the calf needs good
protection.

>  Todd Brockmeyer
>  '00 Blue ST, just hit 500 miles last night

	Just startin' to enjoy it, huh? It gets better with each stage of
breakin...