RE: I'm Cursed

Baby was doing the same and I had noticed that my fuel economy had gone
down to the point of only getting 195 miles out of a tank.  Be careful as I
discovered this the hard way one evening this past winter.  Fortunately I
was very close to home, called the wife to bring the gas can from the
garage.

MCR "Broke Dawg"
99 ST - Triumph Hereafter
00 Triple - As soon as the check gets here