Re: Back from Corsica

At 11:22 AM 4/28/2000 +0200, Pascal Auger wrote:
>Andrea wrote:
>
> > Monday morning we found some rain too, not a big problem if it wasn't for
> > the fact that I found the BT020 tyres behave like soap on a wet road :-(
>
>Are you sure it was the tyres ? I remember the corsica roads being extremely
>slippery when wet. Especially white lines.

I can't say for sure if it was the tyres or the wet road (or the
combination of both), since it was the first time I rode my RS in the rain.
But it wasn't a pleasant sensation to feel the front tyre slip away, even
without touching the brakes at all.
Later the same day, going back to Corte, the same road was dry and I had no
problem.

And yes, the white lines were very very slippery even when dry.

- -andre