(no subject)

Hello again.  Sorry for my lack of information in the previous post.  I do
indeed lived in chicago and i need  a new tank, two separate fairing pieces,
brake lever, mirror, etc etc.  The tank came in quickly along with a few
miscellaneous pieces.  I had ordered bags at that time and am waiting
patiently for my fairings and bags.  I seem to have a hard time getting a
time line from t of a.  My dealer is MCC who i have heard only good things
about.  Anyway, does triumph have any idea of where their products are?