Re: st-digest V2000 #193

Rick my guess is the correct one will be there in a week! When I
ordered my Ohlins from Kroon, Rina told me it was out of  stock. That
was a Thursday. Monday they shipped it with a 15kg spring.. I had it
on Saturday!  FYI one thing I didn't realize until I got the Ohlins
was how much lighter it is than the stock stock.

Erik

Hot Dawg