Intro

Hi all, new to the list, purchased a black 2000 Sprint ST this Friday for pick up Tuesday, can't wait!  Some of you might recognize me as a former long term denizen of the VFR list until I sold it before moving to Boston last fall... Recently realized what a void not riding has been for me and started shopping again despite the lack of a garage, and here I am.

Any Boston area weekend morning riders on-list?  What are the good local hangouts and rides?

 -- Jim